Due to the COVID pandemic, much has changed about how we use our facility. Please read our rules and general information in depth.
1550 Meridian Ave.
Our facility is available to rent for a one-time event or on a regular basis. Groups and individuals do not need to be associated with our faith community to rent our space. Groups that meet here regularly include but are not limited to AA, choirs, support groups, Scouts, Yoga, etc. Your ritual, celebration, concert, reunion, or event might find suitable space here as well!
Covid Specific Restrictions and Safety Protocols:
- All guests are required to wear a mask while on our campus.
- All guests must refrain from unnecessary contact with others and practice social distancing of 6 feet from others not in one's household.
- All guests must follow all instruction signage that is posted around the campus.
- All food must be consumed outdoors at this time. (food may be prepared inside in the kitchen) masks may be removed while eating outdoors.
- Groups will be strategically scheduled so that each space is used for the surety of sanitizing.